The DIGx Portfolio Pitch is an opportunity for aspiring game development students to have their portfolio or demo reviewed by industry professionals. Participants will be given 10 minutes to present their resume/portfolio/demo reel to game professionals from Antic Entertainment, Big Blue Bubble, Big Viking Games and Digital Extremes and will be given a critique on the next steps to further their careers.
Pick Your Company: (5 reviews per hour)
|10:30 am – 11:30 am||Big Viking Games (mobile games)
|11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Digital Extremes (large scale console games)
|1:30 pm – 2:30 pm||Big Blue Bubble (mobile games)
Members: Mark Maia, Dave Kerr, Claudette Critchley
|2:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Antic Entertainment (flash web games)
Members: Fredrik Liliegren, Jeff Evans
Your Pitch can highlight on areas including:
- Concept art
- 3D art
- Game / Technical Demonstration
- Audio Work
- Artwork - JPGs or .PNGs in a resolution adequate for display over projector and/or HD TV, and should not exceed 1920 x 1080
- Animation Demo Reel – DVD submission
- Audio Reel – DVD or CD submission
- Game / Technical Demo – a working demo on your own equipment connected to an HD TV
- A maximum of 20 confirmed participants will be selected.
- All Pitches will take place between 10:30 am and 3:30 pm on Wednesday, November 14th at the DIG 2012 Conference.
- DIG and participating game professionals accept no responsibility for your content or ideas generated from that content.
- Do not disclose any content or ideas which you consider proprietary.
- DIG 2012 reserved the right to change the DIGx Portfolio Pitch as needed.
- Not eligible to High School Students
- You must be currently enrolled in a College / University
You must register online to be eligible to participate. Keep handy your registration receipt, as you will need the Go to Register
- Only one company per registration can be selected
- Confirmed Participants will be required to check-in 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time or risk losing their time slot to an onsite candidate.