Did You Know?
London, Canada is a city for entrepreneurs, with a strong support network led by leaders from small business, economic development, and the entrepreneur community across London and Southwestern Ontario.
The LEDC helps high growth entrepreneurs to raise and find funding, hire and develop talent, expand their markets, and locate business development opportunities.
In London, there's a no-wrong-door approach for entrepreneurs seeking support. Read below to see who can help based on what stage of business you're at, and visit this collaborative website, findyouranswers.biz, for even more.
Results Based Programs
- Development & Training: Discover business workshops and training in areas such as talent, development, marketing, business planning, and strategy.
- Mentorship: London has a strong network of seasoned entrepreneurs and business professionals that can help guide you to the next stage in your venture. Discover local programs that can connect you to mentors.
- Funding: From small business banking loans to venture capitalists and angel funding, several partners have come together to make it easier for businesses to access capital. Find sources of funding for your growing business.
- Space & Incubation: Starting your own business, or expanding to a larger facility? From small commercial kitchens, hot desks and co-working space, to downtown offices or industrial buildings, our team can help you locate the right space for scaling up your business.
- BizPal: Helps you find the permits and licenses you may require when starting or operating your business.
Accelerate on Instagram
We welcomed over 600 manufacturers and service providers to @rbcplacelondon in October for our annual Manufacturing Matters Conference! ⚙🛠 With 10 breakout sessions, networking portions with exhibitors and service providers, and a keynote presentation from @mapleleaffoods this year, it was an event to remember ⭐ Thanks @connectdotmanagementinc for your support and to @take5digital for this great recap of the event! . . . . . #londoncan #ldnont #manufacturing #business #b2b #rbcplace #letsconnect #conference #events #corporateevents #industry #industryevents #londoncanada #madeinldn
- Junior Achievement London and District are inspiring students and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.
- LEAP Junction is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Fanshawe College, helping students take the leap into entrepreneurship.
- London Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based, volunteer-driven organization whose mission is to lead and serve the London Business community.
- Pillar Nonprofit Network is strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector by connecting nonprofit, business and government organizations.
- Propel Entrepreneurship is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Western University, providing co-working space, funding, mentorship and training programs for startups at all stages of growth.
- Service London Business helps to provide valuable information, resources, and requirements that are specific to your business. Use the BizPal online process to find the permits that you need.
- From concept, through start-up and early growth stages of business, the Small Business Centre is a one-stop source for information, guidance, and professional advice on starting and running a successful business.
- Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO) engages all of the Francophone and bilingual community's stakeholders to foster economic development, entrepreneurship, employability, and immigration.
- Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors.
- TechAlliance is helping entrepreneurs start and grow their tech-based businesses through connecting them to valuable expertise, seed funding, educational programs, industry-specific events, and a comprehensive membership program.
- The RH Accelerator exists for one purpose - helping business owners, founders and the teams in early stage companies achieve their dreams. We have a core group of founders, extensive network of mentors and investors. Combined with physical space, we are ideally set up to help companies achieve the next level. We are operated by business owners who have succeeded. We invest in the next generation of companies and only profit when our companies succeed.
Testimonial: Booch Organic Kombucha
London's community has shown excitement and incredible support for our organizations (Booch, Nuts for Cheese, Pulp and Press) because these innovative products are being produced in their backyard; people want to support something made locally. London has always been there since day one.Shannon Kamins, Owner and Master Fermenter, Booch Organic Kombucha
November 20, 2019 | 9:00AM - 11:00AM
Fanshawe's career fairs provide a great opportunity for employers to meet potential employees and build brand awareness with the next generation of clients and consumers.
November 20, 2019 | 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Join entrepreneurs, freelancers and marketers working remotely for a FREE virtual water cooler chat during Global Entrepreneurship Week.
November 20, 2019 | 11:00AM - 11:30AM
Leap Junction is Fanshawe College’s entrepreneurship center. Come learn more about how they can help you grow your idea into a business.
October 09, 2019tbk Named Top Web Design Provider in 2020
tbk has been named Top Web Design Provider in London, ON. by Consumer Choice Award for 2020.
October 07, 2019DC519 - Kim Atkinson, OntarioSEO
At our inagural Digital Creative 519 Conference (DC519), we asked local business owners about scaling up. Hear from Kim Atkinson about how OntarioSEO is growing.
September 30, 2019London & Area Works: STMNT
A pair of London sisters decided to take the concept of sharing clothing to the next level. Video by: Celine Zadorsky, CTV News London, September 30, 2019.