With a continuous decline in our net population growth and a mass exodus of baby boomers from the workforce, companies in our region are becoming more reliant on Immigrant talent.
As small to medium size communities we are often competing for talent with bigger cities. How do we ensure that we retain the newcomer talent we recruit and that they don’t migrate to the big cities?
Join employers from across the region for a roundtable discussion exploring:
- Your experiences integrating immigrants & refugees into the workplace
- Challenges and barriers
- Successes and best practices
This peer-to-peer learning format provides a friendly, informal space to discuss your experiences, ask questions and learn from others across the Southwestern Ontario region.
- September 15, 2021 @ 9:30am – 11:00am
- January 12, 2022 @ 9:30am – 11:00am
- March 30, 2022 @ 9:30am – 11:00am
For further information, contact: SiennaT@immploy.ca