Did You Know?
London, Canada is a city for entrepreneurs, with a strong support network led by leaders from small business, economic development, and the entrepreneur community across London and Southwestern Ontario.
London iNC. helps high growth entrepreneurs to raise and find funding, hire and develop talent, expand their markets, and locate business development opportunities.
London Biz Grid
The London Biz Grid is your guide to the London Ontario Business Support Network. We've identified organizations in the London Ontario Business Support Network that offer services to fit your situation. Use the columns to narrow your options and find the supporting organization(s) that best serve your needs.
Results Based Programs
- Development & Training: Discover business workshops and training in areas such as talent, development, marketing, business planning, and strategy.
- Mentorship: London has a strong network of seasoned entrepreneurs and business professionals that can help guide you to the next stage in your venture. Discover local programs that can connect you to mentors.
- Funding: From small business banking loans to venture capitalists and angel funding, several partners have come together to make it easier for businesses to access capital. Find sources of funding for your growing business.
- Space & Incubation: Starting your own business, or expanding to a larger facility? From small commercial kitchens, hot desks and co-working space, to downtown offices or industrial buildings, our team can help you locate the right space for scaling up your business.
- BizPal: Helps you find the permits and licenses you may require when starting or operating your business.
London INC on Instagram
Moving to a new country can be a huge challenge, but photographer @AlieskaRobles found a way to connect her passions to her new home in London with @ForestCityCookbook 📸 🍏 🍅 🍗 🍯 🍞 . How have you built your story in London? 📖 . . . . . #LondonCAN @sbcLondon_ @techalliance @leapjunction @innoworksldn #ldnont #propelentrepreneurship #westernupropel #pillarnonprofitnetwork #londonont #londonontario #forestcity #food #foodphotography #foodies #madeinldn #fccookbook #forestcitycookbook #cookbook #recipes #cooking #farmers #farmfresh #farmtotable
- Junior Achievement London and District are inspiring students and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.
- LEAP Junction is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Fanshawe College, helping students take the leap into entrepreneurship.
- The London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) is striving for development in London through attracting, retaining, and promoting businesses.
- London Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based, volunteer-driven organization whose mission is to lead and serve the London Business community.
- Pillar Nonprofit Network is strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector by connecting nonprofit, business and government organizations.
- Propel Entrepreneurship is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Western University, providing co-working space, funding, mentorship and training programs for startups at all stages of growth.
- Service London Business helps to provide valuable information, resources, and requirements that are specific to your business. Use the BizPal online process to find the permits that you need.
- From concept, through start-up and early growth stages of business, the Small Business Centre is a one-stop source for information, guidance, and professional advice on starting and running a successful business.
- Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors.
- TechAlliance is helping entrepreneurs start and grow their tech-based businesses through connecting them to valuable expertise, seed funding, educational programs, industry-specific events, and a comprehensive membership program.
Testimonial: Toboggan Brewing Company
If you really want to be an entrepreneur, costs are lower in comparison to other cities and this city offers a great lifestyle that has everything you need. - Mike Smith, Owner, Toboggan Brewing Company
January 22, 2019 | 9:15AM - 12:15PM
Have a great idea for a food business? Want to learn how to turn your winning recipe into a successful venture? Attend this 3 hour seminar to learn what it takes to start a food business.
January 24, 2019 | 1:00PM - 5:00PM
In this session, we help you understand the basics of financial statements and begin to build a detailed cash-flow forecast to be used in making day-to-day business decisions around growth. Take a look at the session lineup to register for the entire series.
January 24, 2019 | 7:00PM
December 19, 2018Made Right Here: Just Simply Wood
A Komoka workshop has created a world-wide desire for custom wood products. Video by: Marek Sutherland, CTV News London, December 19, 2018.
December 17, 2018Made in London, Canada: Forked River
Until 2012 when three homegrown entrepreneurs – one engineer and two biologists – launched Forked River Brewing Company, it had been nearly 15 years since a craft brewery operated in the city.
November 30, 2018London-based Start.ca takes on Bell, Rogers by offering TV service
The two Goliaths in the telecommunications sector now have a London-made David with which to contend. Article by: Norman De Bono, The London Free Press, November 30, 2018.