London Oldest Business Machines Dealer, 50+ years providing Sales and Service to Business and Consumer customers proudly Serving London and Surrounding area.
Our humble beginnings began in 1967, with our founder, John Baker working from the basement of his father’s home on Clarke Road. He focused on repairs on calculators and typewriters.
In just a short couple years, John moved and expanded the business to Sales & Service.
London Business Machines quickly grew to become one of the largest and most respected Business Equipment Dealers in the City of London, Ontario.
The core value of the business was based on providing customers with outstanding customer service – sell customers the right machines for their business – when machines were “down”, get a service repair rep out same day to get the machine working again – provide affordable and fair service contracts. It was that simple!
Now, over 50 years later, John’s son Scott and eldest daughter Lori continue to maintain the same core values that John founded 50 years ago.
We specialize in the following:
• London and Area Premier Xerox Warranty Depot
• London and Area Epson Customer Care Centre
• Cash Register Sales and Service
• Philips Handheld Dictation Units
• Typewriter Repairs & Refurbishing
• Repairs on most brands of office equipment
• In-house “You Shred” services, provided by our Destroyit Shredder
• In-Shop and On-Site Computer Repair