Did You Know?
London, Canada is a city for entrepreneurs, with a strong support network led by leaders from small business, economic development, and the entrepreneur community across London and Southwestern Ontario.
London iNC. helps high growth entrepeneurs to raise and find funding, hire and develop talent, expand their markets, and locate business development opportunities.
London Biz Grid
The London Biz Grid is your guide to the London Ontario Business Support Network. We've identified organizations in the London Ontario Business Support Network that offer services to fit your situation. Use the columns to narrow your options and find the supporting organization(s) that best serve your needs.
Results Based Programs
- Development & Training: Business workshops and training in areas such as talent, development, marketing, business planning, and strategy
- Mentorship: The London Mentor Network is a structured program to match qualified companies with experienced mentors to advise entrepreneurs on achieving success.
- Funding: We have partnered with Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) to access their membership of qualified investors in the London region. Find sources of funding for your growing business.
- Space & Incubation: Starting your own business, or expanding to a larger facility? From small commercial kitchens, hot desks and co-working space, to downtown offices or industrial buildings, our team can help you locate the right space for scaling up your business.
London INC on Instagram
When leaders of clinical trials are looking to get their project off to the right start, they turn to Stiris Research Inc., a full service project management, clinical and medical monitoring and study startup organization. Stiris made London home to their corporate office in May 2010 to facilitate the growth and expansion of their services #startldncan #canada150london #stiris #stirisresearch #entrepreneurial #venture #startup #clinicaltrials #research #fullservice #londonont
Entrepreneurship Support Network
- Junior Achievement London and District are inspiring students and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.
- LEAP Junction is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Fanshawe College, helping students take the leap into entrepreneurship.
- The London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) is striving for development in London through attracting, retaining, and promoting businesses.
- Pillar Nonprofit Network is strengthening the impact of the nonprofit sector by connecting nonprofit, business and government organizations.
- Propel Entrepreneurship is part of the campus-linked accelerator (CLA) program at Western University, providing co-working space, funding, mentorship and training programs for startups at all stages of growth.
- From creating your business plan to opening your doors and staying open, Service London Business helps to provide you with valuable information, resources and requirements that are specific to your business.
- From concept, through start-up and early growth stages of business, the Small Business Centre is a one-stop source for information, guidance, and professional advice on starting and running a successful business.
- Southwestern Ontario Angel Group (SWOAG) facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors.
- TechAlliance is helping entrepreneurs start and grow their tech-based businesses through connecting them to valuable expertise, seed funding, educational programs, industry-specific events, and a comprehensive membership program.
Case StudyCase Study: Diply
It is ranked as one of the fastest growing websites in the world, boasts over 100 million unique visitors a month, and has over 25 million social media followers. Diply.com and its parent company GoViral embody the unprecedented growth of London’s digital creative sector and strong entrepreneurial culture.
Testimonial: Toboggan Brewing Company
If you really want to be an entrepreneur, costs are lower in comparison to other cities and this city offers a great lifestyle that has everything you need. - Mike Smith, Owner, Toboggan Brewing Company
August 23, 2017 | 9:15am
This session will explore the psychology around human relations and communication, and will provide participants with 6 strategies to utilize in their day to day communications with their prospects, clients, and coworkers.
August 23, 2017 | 6:00pm - 9:00pm
First part of a 9 hour workshop on creating a business plan. Learn about market research, assessing your competition, creating effective marketing strategies and developing sales strategies. Registration for this session automatically includes registration for sessions 2 & 3 on August 25, 2017.
August 25, 2017 | 9:00am - 4:00pm
Learn about operational concerns and financial considerations, including: start up costs, sales forecasting, cash flow statements, income statements, and balance sheets. Upon completing this workshop you will have all the tools necessary to prepare your own business plan.
August 18, 2017Entrepreneurs show and tell
Driven, motivated and passionate are three words used to describe the entrepreneurs who participated in the Propel summer accelerator at Western University for the past four months. Article by: Shalu Mehta, the London Free Press, August 17, 2017.
August 16, 2017Fun factory overtakes Kellogg plant
Kellogg: Vacant London plant will become The Factory, a huge indoor adventure park. Article by: Hank Dainszewski, the London Free Press, August 16, 2017.
August 16, 2017Casa London Magazine #5 - August/October 2017
Read about the Original Cakerie and more in this month's issue of Casa London Magazine.