As a result of the current pandemic, many businesses have adopted e-commerce solutions as a way to continue providing their services and products to the public. In addition, many consumers who weren't already using online shopping have taken the plunge and are beginning to use e-commerce options more frequently. But how is our personal information protected? What can businesses and consumers do to prevent identity theft and fraud? What are some other cyber security threats we need to be aware of even if we aren't shopping online? Join this informative webinar to find out about all of this and more.
Please send specific questions or topics you'd like us to address by emailing email@example.com no later than Sept 18th.
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME