What is the LEDC?
The London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) is the lead economic development agency for London, Canada. LEDC works with business, government and community partners to attract business investment, develop a connected and supportive business climate and grow London's talented workforce.
Develop sustainable economic advantage through the growth of local business, attraction of new investment and support of an entrepreneurial environment in London.
What does the LEDC do?
The LEDC provides economic development services including:
- Attracting new business and foreign direct investment to London
- Retaining existing business and assisting with local expansions
- Advocating for improving the business environment in London
- Providing workforce development leadership to connect businesses with education institutes and employment sector agencies
- Marketing and promoting London for business opportunities in overseas markets
- Establishing business support partnerships throughout the community
- Assisting the City of London in development of strategic plans such as industrial lands strategy
The Board of Directors
Partner, Miller Thomson LLP
President & CEO, Libro Credit Union
Mayor, City of London
Chief Brand Officer, Voices.com
Vice-President (External), Western University
President, Auburn Developments
President, Fanshawe College
President and Chief Executive Officer, Stiris Research Inc
Former President, McCormick Canada Co
President and CEO, LEDC
General Manager, Brose Canada
President, Digital Extremes
Co-Owner, Black Fly Beverage Company