The LEDC reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions of any terms, conditions, or policies published on its Internet site. To ensure that you know what terms and conditions currently apply, occasional checks of this page and the Disclaimer are recommended.
The LEDC respects the privacy of its Web visitors. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you -- in our office or at your business location; through mail or email correspondence; and, on the phone. Our staff adheres to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
1. Access to the LEDC Website and use of many of its services features -- for example, the searching of London Business Directory -- typically do not require providing any personal information whatsoever.
2. The only personally-identifying information arising from your use of the LEDC's Website is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. For example, this could be in connection with the following:
- registering for the subscription of monthly or quarterly electronic Newsletter; or,
- participating in the London Business Directory; or
- registering for an event; or,
- making an online payment; or,
- submitting comments, suggestions, or questions through a “contact us” form or an e-mail.
3. The LEDC will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information.