London offers shovel-ready, fully serviced lands in a variety of sizes.
These Class-A serviced lands are located next to highways 401 and 402 with easy access to three United States (U.S.) border crossings and an international airport.
Multinational companies such as Maple Leaf Foods, Dr. Oetker, and Hanwha L&C Canada have chosen London’s industrial parks for their North American operations. Arvin Sango Inc., Zoetis, The Original Cakerie, Sodecia, and Canada Tubeform are among other leading manufacturers located in London’s industrial corridor.
The City of London has five municipally-owned Industrial Business Parks that offer a range of vacant, serviced, industrial land available for sale.
Innovation Park - 96.86 acres available
Innovation Park is a 4-phase City-owned park located north of Highway 401, west and east of Veteran's Memorial Parkway, and south of Hamilton Road. Sanitary sewers, storm sewers, and water services are available.
Virtual Tours of Industrial Land
London, Ontario, Canada, Innovation Industrial Park, 54 Acre Site, Bradley Avenue at Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Acreage: 20.0 acres
- Price per acre: available $3,465,000/$173,250 per acre
- Acreage: 5.14 acres
- Price per acre: available$848,100/$165,000 per acre
- Acreage 29.02 acres
- Price per acre: available $4,788,300/$165,000 per acre
London, Ontario, Canada, Innovation Industrial Park, Bradley Avenue at Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Acreage: 6 acres
- Price per acre: available $990,000/$165,000 per acre
- Acreage: 13.5 acres
- Price per acre: available $2,227,500/$165,000 per acre
- Acreage: 23.2 acres
- Price per acre: available $3,828,000/$165,000 per acre
London, Ontario, Canada, Huron Industrial Park, 2079 Huron Street at Veterans Memorial Parkway.
London, Ontario Canada, Trafalgar Industrial Park
Phase III (A) is located north of Trafalgar Street, east of Veteran's Memorial Parkway, west of Crumlin Side Road, and south of Admiral Drive. Phase III (B) is located south of Dundas Street, east of Veteran's Memorial Parkway, west of Crumlin Side Road, and north of Admiral Drive.
Lot 3 & 4
- Acreage: 1.516 acres
- Price per acre: available $250,140/$165,000 per acre
London’s Industrial Park advantages
- Access to an international airport offering 24 hour Canada Customs service and a 40,000 square foot multi-unit cargo complex
- Underground electrical service at the lot-line with a redundant supply
- Natural gas provided through 4’’ plastic mains
- Access to freight service from London to over a 14,000-mile network of Canada and the United States
- Ports at nearby Sarnia, Goderich, and Hamilton are within a 1.5-hour drive, providing access to the Atlantic Ocean via the St. Lawrence Seaway
- Telecommunications infrastructure that surpasses most major business and financial centres, offering digital switching and advanced signaling technology
- Only municipality in Canada that draws freshwater from two great lakes
- Talented workforce specializing in engineering, food processing, production, electrical, product development, and quality assurance
- Connect with 25 research and development institutions
“The city of London offers a unique value proposition to food and beverage processors. Unique water supply, utilities, shovel-ready industrial parks, and a supply chain of raw materials and service providers has led to London’s prominence as North America’s leading food processing hub”
- Tito Guglielmi, Mallot Creek Group Inc.