Life Sciences London
London’s many strengths in Life Sciences are based on a foundation of highly regarded Academic and Clinical Research at Western University’s Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, Robarts Research Institute, and Lawson Health Research Institutes in partnership with London’s teaching hospitals, St. Joseph’s Health Care and London Health Sciences Centre.
London’s private sector strengths in Life Sciences include clinical trials (CRO’s), manufacturing, distribution, packaging, services and testing laboratories, and an emerging digital health cluster.
Proudly based in London
- Mitacs Accelerate (pdf)
- Why health companies choose London
- Innovation Canada Life Sciences (pdf)
- OCI Overview (pdf)
- SOPHIE presentation (London Life Sciences) (pdf)
- Global_Startup_Ecosystem_Report 2021 (pdf)
- Adventus Research (pdf)
- Funding Sources Reference Doc Nov-2021 (xlsx)
- Funding Opportunities for London's Entrepreneurs
- Life Sciences Pathway Resources