From everyday banking to loans, investments, and life insurance, London companies are helping people across Canada set their lives up for success.
London is recognized as an established, regional center for professional and business services including more than 500 companies, organizations, and institutions employing over 52,800 people in education, government, finance, insurance, accounting, customer service, and corporate offices.
As a nationally recognized test market city, London is an ideal place for companies to develop new products and services prior to nationwide launch. TD Canada Trust’s “Johnny Cash” machines, RBC’s debit card system, and Canada Life’s Freedom 55 Financial concept were all tested here.
Proudly Located in London, Ontario
Why professional service companies choose London
- Some of the most affordable Class A office space of Canada’s largest metropolitan cities
- Lower commute time of 21 minutes and readily available public transportation
- Low business costs and a supportive business environment
- Talented workforce specializing in accounting and finance, business and management, human resources, insurance, and logistics
- Several professional associations to engage with
- Connect with 25 research and development institutions
“There was pressure to move our head office to a larger city like Toronto. What it came down to is that London is our home, our roots. It’s a big draw for our employees with great schools, a culturally diverse city and it’s a great place to raise a family. This is our legacy to London. GoodLife could not be better anywhere else”
- Jane Riddell, GoodLife Fitness
Is your business hiring finance, accounting, or service-related talent?
Join our free London Tech Jobs portal so we can promote your open positions. Jobseekers can use the portal to start discovering who's hiring in these growing sectors
Success Story: GoodLife Fitness
From one small gym in 1979, GoodLife Fitness has become the largest fitness club chain in Canada with over 400 clubs, locations in every province, and more than 1.5 million members. As the fourth largest in the world, GoodLife has more than 350 employees at the home office in London, Ontario and employs a total of approximately 1,000 people in the city and surrounding area.