Leaders at any level can recognize the value of innovation, whether in processes, products, or strategy. However, many managers struggle to innovate and don’t have effective innovation processes. Countless case examples suggest the obvious: that innovation is hard, especially for established companies in mature industries.
Participants in the program will explore different approaches to innovation, confront some inherent challenges, and devise strategies to overcome them. Innovating requires managers to defy past thinking – even and especially where it has been effective or efficient in the past. Break old habits and tackle future challenges as an ”innovation manager” in Managing for Innovation.
This program consist of Four Modules:
- Module 1: Wednesday, August 19, 2020; 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
- Module 2: Tuesday, August 25, 2020; 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
- Module 3: Tuesday, September 1, 2020; 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
- Module 4: Tuesday, September 8, 2020; 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
To register and for Special Discount: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Home Town Discount to receive the special offer.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, August 19th, 2020
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME