To help small and medium-size Canadian businesses increase their competitiveness with the aid of digital technologies, the federal government has launched CDAP (the Canada Digital Adoption Program). Eligible businesses will receive a grant of up to $15,000 to build their digital plan through a certified CDAP advisor, followed by a 0% loan of up to $100,000 to implement it.
Loans can support various initiatives, including website upgrades, digital marketing, search engine optimization, new technology implementation, and staff development.
To provide some insight into how CDAP can help your business become more competitive, London Bridge Network has assembled a panel of local business representatives to offer their thoughts on the value of digital adoption in today’s business climate.
- Joshua Waller, Digital Marketing Manager, Ontario SEO
- Lisa Kraft, Account Manager, BDC
- Gary Lintern, Chief Yoda, Tenzing
- Andrew Yull, Director of Procurement, Johnstone Supply
- Caleb Zimmerman, VP of Information and Business Technology, Jones Healthcare Group
Moderator: Simon Trevarthen, Chief Innovator, Fanshawe College