Learn how to generate the highest return on investment from email marketing campaigns.
About this event
Ask any marketer to choose only one platform to connect with their target audience and drive business growth, and they will almost invariably choose email. But how have the pandemic’s immense impacts on business over the past 2 years affected the effectiveness of email? In short, they’ve made it stronger.
Used properly, email marketing generates the highest return on investment of all marketing channels (including unpaid social media activity). And the best news of all – email works for all industries, whether they are B2C, B2B, or non-profit.
During this webinar, Laurie Knechtel of eMotivate Marketing+Design will discuss:
• email vs. email marketing
• basics of an email marketing platform
• managing and growing contact lists
• the best type of email to send
• subject lines – the key to getting emails opened
• content creation – what to say
• email campaign design – less is more
• best frequency, date and time to send emails
• the simple requirements of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation
• how to get started right away
Presented by Laurie Knechtel, from eMotivate Marketing+Design.