Participants will learn how to take their budgeting process to the next level, gaining a firm grasp of technical and philosophical best practices regarding the nuts-and-bolts of nonprofit budgeting in a changing environment.
Key concepts covered:
- Understanding financial reporting and related concepts
- Defining financial goals and objectives in the budgeting process
- Implementing a comprehensive and inclusive financial planning process
- Identifying, allocating and building indirect costs into program budgets to understand the real costs of program delivery
- Incorporating cash flow projections in the annual budgeting process
- Understanding and leveraging digital tools
TARGET AUDIENCE: Executive Directors, board members, program managers and/or anyone wanting to learn best known ways of effective financial planning for nonprofits and social enterprises.
ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT INFORMATION:
Are you a nonprofit member organization with an operating budget of under $100,000? You may be able to save an additional 50% off the registration fee.
Learn if you are eligible for the NONPROFIT MEMBER DISCOUNT RATE.
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME