Year after year, our students prove to be talented, dedicated, and eager to make a meaningful contribution to their host organization. We are now accepting postings for the practicum component of our Marketing program. I have attached an information sheet with further details.
January 25: Deadline to submit a posting
February 10: You will receive all student applications in one electronic package
Feb 14-Mar 4: Interview period
May 2-Aug 19: Practicum period
Requirements of the Supervisor
- Host the student on-site and/or remotely for 560 hours
- Help the student to establish six learning goals aligned with the curriculum
- Provide supervision and mentorship
- Meet with the student once per week to provide feedback
- Complete final evaluations of the student’s performance in achieving their goals and their weekly journals
- Supervisor should be a practitioner who has at least 3 years of relevant Human Resources experience
Complete and return the attached posting form – we will manage your posting and applications on your behalf. If you have previously posted with us, please just reply to this email to let me know and I can send you a copy of your former posting for your review.
Should you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me, I’m very happy to discuss how one of our students can add value to your organization. You can also book a meeting directly into my calendar using this link: Calendly - Ashleigh Lerch