Celebrating Manufacturing and Retail Success
Introducing the Ontario Made Awards! An initiative of Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME), the Ontario Made Awards serve to recognize outstanding Ontario manufacturers and retailers who are contributing to increasing the sale and awareness of locally produced goods.
This year, a total of four awards will recognize Ontario Made Manufacturing Champions and Ontario Made Retail Champions – the ambassadors, advocates, and supporters of the Ontario Made brand, messaging, and logo.
Submit a Nomination - It's Time to Recognize:
- Manufacturers' passion for making goods in Ontario
- Retailers' passion for supporting local businesses and selling their products
- Entry deadline: Tuesday, November 16th, 2021, at 11:55pm EST
- Public voting: opens at the end of November 2021 and closes at the start of January 2022
- Finalist announcement: January 2022
- Ontario Made Virtual Awards Event: February 2022
Award Categories -Manufacturers
- Ontario Made Manufacturer Spotlight Award- Awarded to an Ontario Made manufacturer that spotlights Ontario Made and “support local” initiatives
- Ontario Made Consumer Awareness Award- Awarded to an Ontario Made manufacturer that excels at leveraging the Ontario Made logo to raise awareness for locally made products
Award Categories -Retailers
- Ontario Made Retailer Spotlight Award -Awarded to an Ontario Made retailer that spotlights Ontario Made and “support local” initiatives
- Ontario Made Merchandising Excellence Award - Awarded to an Ontario Made retailer that demonstrates merchandising excellence of Ontario Made products