Celebrate the resilience of manufacturers with CME-SWOB as we award $10,000 to ten students from Western Engineering, Fanshawe College, Lambton College, Thames Valley District School Board & London District Catholic School Board.
You will hear from our dedicated scholarship winners, the leaders of tomorrow, who have chosen to pursue careers in manufacturing, engineering and the skilled trades.
Our unique, virtual celebration will feature a special address by Dave Shaw, Founding CME-SWOB Chair (1995-2016) and pillar of the regional manufacturing community on the topic of manufacturing resilience.
ALSO FEATURING WORDS FROM SWOB LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Sherry Parker, CME-SWOB Chair, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Health Care Business Group, USAC, 3M Canada Company
- Candace Campbell, CME-SWOB Vice Chair / Incoming Chair, Business Development Manager, Nuts For Cheese
- Andrew Litt, Incoming Vice-Chair, Plant Manager, Brose Canada
For more information please contact Candace Campbell, CME-SWOB Vice-Chair at email@example.com or 519-619-9507.
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME