Accelerate your business’ sustainability journey and become a Green Economy Leader: Green Economy London info session
About this event
Green Economy London is accepting a new cohort of Green Economy Leaders this fall! Join us September 29th for a Green Economy London info session on the opportunities that sustainability can bring to your business, how we can collectively foster effective change, and how to build capacity within your organization. Plus enjoy coffee and a light breakfast, door prizes, and a networking session with Green Economy London members and other businesses.
We’re calling all businesses and institutions in London, Middlesex, Elgin, Lambton, Norfolk, Kent, or Huron looking to take meaningful climate action. If your organization is located in these regions, you can join Green Economy London to access GHG reporting and tools, capacity-building workshops, sustainability best practices, and connect with a network of members who are taking action to support a more sustainable future for their business and community.
- Hear from the City of London about the key role businesses play in London’s Climate Emergency Action Plan, climate emergency declaration and how we can collectively reach Net Zero by 2050 goals
- Current members will share first hand about sustainability in their sectors, increased operational efficiency, and experiences with the Green Economy London program
- London Environmental Network Executive Director, Marianne Griffith and Green Economy London Manager Kaitlin Creighton will discuss program supports and the tools and resources to take climate action and build sustainability into business operations
Attend our info session to learn more about the fall 2022 cohort. Open to small to medium-sized businesses, large companies, non-profits!
Who should attend?
- Employees and employers engaged in sustainability and wanting to positively contribute to their community, business, and environment
- Employees and employers wanting to know how to get started or progress their sustainability journey
- Employers and employees wanting to learn how sustainability and profitability go and in hand
- Employers looking to demonstrate a commitment to the environment for employee retention and attraction
We will follow all required public health guidelines at the time of the event. We will have hand sanitizer and masks available, and we welcome attendees to wear masks throughout the event to ensure comfortability, although it is not mandatory.
If you have any requirements, questions or concerns that may prevent you from participating, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Event reminders and updates to attendees will be through Eventbrite only, make sure you’re opted in to receive emails from Eventbrite by completing the steps here.