Are your recruitment efforts yielding less than stellar applicant quality and quantity? Perhaps you’re using decades-old techniques to attract today’s workforce through contemporary channels. Job posting platforms help facilitate the recruitment process but, if talent acquisition is done right, the application phase is the middle - not the beginning - of the journey.
Recruitment marketing is where you begin. It will help you better communicate your professional brand and communicate WIIFT – what’s in it for them. In this session, Laurie will share the five W’s (and one H) of recruitment marketing:
- Why recruitment marketing?
- Where to start
- What is today’s talent pool looking for?
- Who to target
- When to begin the process
- How to position your business and the opportunity
Presented by Laurie Knechtel, eMotivate Marketing + Design
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME