The Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce is organizing a conference on Lightweight Technology & Mobility Solutions.
The conference will take place on September 13, 2022 and will bring representatives from companies, institutions, and regulatory bodies from Canada and Germany together.
Tuesday, September 13, 2022
09:00 am - 04:00 pm EDT (Ontario)
C Banquets, Civic Centre
300 City Centre Drive, 12th floor
Mississauga, ON, L5B 3C1
The conference will focus on lightweight technologies and solutions in the mobility sector in Canada and Germany.
The event will include speakers from the following institutions and companies:
- John Laughlin | Chief Technology Officer | NGen - Next Generation Manufacturing Canada
- Frank Metzle | Manager Sales, Business Development, Member of the Board | DAST
- Andreas Waechter | Area Sales Manager | Felss
- Martina Panitzek | Head of Automotive Application | DYNEXA
- Paul Kerspe | Executive Director | TEB Dr. Kerspe GmbH
- Thomas Dwyer | Sales Solution Manager, Automation Vitronic North America | Vitronic
In addition to presentations from experts and industry representatives from both countries, we also invite the audience to meet the speakers and other audience members in the networking session.
More information on speakers and panelists will follow soon.