Talent and HR issues got you pulling your hair out - don't miss DisruptHR London 2023!
The Great Resignation. Quiet Quitting. The War for Talent. And on and on and on....isn't it time to disrupt our collective thinking on talent, HR and general organizational strategy?
Join us for a lively evening of spirited, focused presentations by experts who will share their disruptive ideas on how to move our collective thinking forward when it comes to all things talent. We’re taking the brilliance of TED Talks, adding a pinch of energy from Ignite events, finishing it with a dash of “talent” and giving each speaker 5 minutes to blow your mind on topics relevant to the human experience in the workplace!
DisruptHR features spirited, focused presentations by local professionals who will share their disruptive ideas on how to move our collective thinking forward when it comes to leadership and talent. Fourteen speakers will take the stage for just five minutes, accompanied by slides that rotate every 15 seconds!
Our roster of incredible speakers includes:
• Kerry O-Brien, Lead, Talent Development, Axonify
• Cindy Benning, Founder/Owner, Dragonfly Insights
• Beverly Beuermann-King, Owner, Work Smart Live Smart
• Joel Silverstone, Founder, This Feels Right
• Joseph Anderson, Senior Human Resource Business Partner, Bold
• Deanna Kirwin, Fire Chief, Township of Zorra
• Margaret Coons, Founder/CEO, Nuts For Cheese
• Meaghan Jansen, Owner, Employee Wellness Solutions Network
• Chad Dawson, Director of Sales & Strategy, SPM Benefits
• Jill Ellis-Worthington, Owner, Write.On Communication Services
• Rick Santos, Managing Partner, Davis Martindale LLP
• Frank Piazza, Director, Employee Benefits & Retirement, Hub Int.
• Ron LeClair, Principal Lawyer, LeClair & Associates
• Leanna Falkiner, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Zafin
Bellamere Winery And Event Centre
1260 Gainsborough Road London, ON N6H 5K8