This Canadian virtual hiring event will provide you with an excellent opportunity to advance corporate inclusion & diversity goals, increase brand visibility with a growing international student and alumni population, all while building your talent pipeline.
Get Hired at Home is a virtual hiring expo taking place on February 4 that will connect Canadian employers with international students and alumni from across Canada.
Hosted by Devant and TalentEgg, you will get access to 1,000+ students, representing 65+ countries and 55+ schools; and over 30% are looking to build careers in the IT industry. Your virtual booth is personalized and built for you to save you money, time & effort.
Here is a quick event introduction video:
- Log in to your employer portal on February 4, and instantly access your top 10 pre-screened candidates best suited for your roles (part-time, full-time, co-op, and internship.)
- Schedule virtual interviews or live chat with attendees via any device & export all contacts after the event.
- Attend a bonus free live Q&A with an immigration lawyer to ask important employer questions.
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME