The Government & Financial Resources for Your Post-Pandemic Business webinar will highlight what grant, loan and wage subsidy programs your business can take advantage of as we adapt and recover to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Mentor Works, BDC, and EDC have come together to present a webinar covering government grants, loans, and business resources.
Attendees will find a wide range of resources for to help retain and grow jobs, as well as expanding your business into new markets.
Webinar registrants will gain insight into:
- Export insurance, guarantees, market research, and other support options available through EDC
- Financing options available to help business recover and grow through BDC
- Federal and provincial government funding offered to businesses looking to grow, export, and innovate
Although EDC and BDC will be discussing programs and services available to all Canadian businesses, Mentor Works will be discussing grants for businesses that are:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Manufacture or conduct R&D in Canada
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a startup