Join us for Western's first ever virtual Career Fair! Through our virtual platform, Brazen, you will be able to engage with student and alumni talent from our 12 faculties and over 200 programs.
At this fair you can promote new graduate, work integrated learning (internship, co-op, practicum), summer, and part-time opportunities.
Cost - $565 + HST
Sponsorship opportunities available, please contact us to learn more - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your organization's virtual booth in Brazen - details sent to you within 5 business days of registering for the fair through Western Connect
- Unlimited # of representatives in your booth engaging in 1-1 chats with students and alumni
- Your organization listed on our student-facing landing page
- Your organization listed on our Facebook event page
How Does the Virtual Fair Work?
Brazen is unique in its uncomplicated design. Once students login, they toggle to the event lobby, which is where employer booths appear. They click on the booth that interests them, explore the content in the booth, and on the day of the event select whether they would like to get in line to chat.
Chats are 1-1, 10 minutes in length (a timer will appear) and can be text or video-based. You as the recruiter choose the format, although some students may request a certain format based on their needs. After 10 minutes is up, you may choose to extend the chat by 2 minutes. You can also end the chat early. While chatting, a student's name and email will appear, so that you may record this information for follow-up later. Students may also choose to have their Linkedin url and resume visible to you, however this is not mandatory.
Starting November 26th, register through Western Connect (login required)
The official registration deadline is FEBRUARY 1st, 2021, however booths may sell-out before then.
To ensure your spot, register early!
We're excited to have you join us! If you have questions, please contact us - email@example.com
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME