hirewesternu VIRTUAL Career Fair will be held on Thursday, September 30, 2021, and registration for the event will be opening on June 29.
This event will be hosted virtually using the Brazen platform.
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Time: 10am - 3pm EST
Register through Western Connect
Through our virtual platform, Brazen, you will engage in 1-1 chats with student and alumni talent from our 12 faculties and over 200 programs. At the hirewesternu VIRTUAL Career Fair, we invite you to promote your organization and its paid new graduate, summer, and work integrated learning (internship, co-op, practicum) opportunities!
For more information on how the hirewesternu VIRTUAL Career Fair will work, please see our website.
$565 + HST, and includes:
- Your organization's virtual booth in Brazen
- Unlimited # of representatives in your booth engaging in 1-1 text or video chats with students and alumni
- Your organization listed on our student-facing landing page
- Your organization listed on our Facebook event page
- Opportunity to share Key Challenges your organization is working on to increase pool of candidates
Looking for more ways to build your on-campus brand? Consider becoming a hirewesternu VIRTUAL Career Fair sponsor! We have a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available and are excited to explain the details to you.
For more details on Sponsorship Opportunities please click here, or simply reply to this email to learn more.
The official registration deadline is September 23, 2021; however, we expect to sell all of our booths before then. Register early to ensure your spot!
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the hirewesternu VIRTUAL Career Fair. We are excited to welcome you to Western this fall (virtually)!