Are you thinking about opening a brick & mortar Main Street shop? A bookstore, convenience store, furniture shop, flower shop, specialty store or similar store front retail business?
The Small Business Centre and the local Business Improvement Areas have teamed up to assist you in this journey. Discover all the available resources and support for your Main Street Retail Business.
You will have an opportunity to learn about the many important aspects that will affect your business. Do not miss the chance to gain valuable insights that will help you avoid costly mistakes.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Site Selection & lease considerations
- Zoning, Signage & City of London permit requirements
- Businesses that require a Municipal License to operate
- Fire code compliance requirements
- Inventory Management
- Store Merchandising
- Selling for Success
- Customer Service
This webinar is presented by the London Small Business Centre.
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME