Human resources professionals are available to offer advice and knowledge on such things as recruitment and retention, health and safety, workplace conflict, performance management, compensation, benefits and professional development. An HR professional can also provide support with legislative compliance like Bill 148, workplace harassment, employment standards, terminations and Ministry of Labour visits.
Appointments are available on the first Wednesday of each month and are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. A limited number of spots are available each month and advance registration is required to reserve a spot.
Please email email@example.com and our Client Services Assistant would be happy to arrange an appointment time and reserve your spot.
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME