i.d.e.a. Fund fosters inclusion, diversity, environment and acceleration while contributing to a green recovery! If your company is in southern Ontario and you are interested in learning more about how you can benefit from seed funding and targeted expertise, keep reading!
What’s in It for you?
- Seed funding (non-refundable grant) of up to $30,000 per company with matching funds
- Up to 40 hours of targeted support and expertise from business leaders
Expert Help - Our experts have the knowledge and experience to help you address challenges and move your business forward in all areas including:
- growth plans and strategies
- talent attraction
- raising follow-on investment
- market diversification
- product development
- quantification of product benefits
- market value propositions
- commercialization of intellectual property
- … and more
Join us for a virtual information session to learn more about this exciting new program! There will be an opportunity for live Q&A with the i.d.e.a. Fund team throughout the session. We will be offering one more information session, on May 26. Please visit our i.d.e.a. Fund website to register for this session if you are unable to attend on May 10. To prepare for the information sessions, you can download our full Program Guide, also on our i.d.e.a. Fund website, www.idea-fund.ca.
This session will be recorded and posted publicly on the i.d.e.a. Fund website.