Exclusive, free webinar by LEDC and CRI for the agri-food industry
Is your business or idea ready to reach the next level of growth in 2021, but in need of R&D support to get ahead?
LEDC is excited to introduce the services of The Centre for Research & Innovation (CRI) at Fanshawe College. Their applied research expertise can be the missing ingredient to help you leap ahead competitively.
Join our free joint webinar, presented exclusively to LEDC's agri-food industry community. Discover how CRI can support your business through scientific leadership, access to R&D funding up to $100,000 per eligible project, and a network of industry partners.
CRI is ready to unlock innovation that drives industry forward.
Food Innovation at CRI
CRI is the only applied research facility amongst Ontario's colleges specializing in nutritional and shelf-life testing:
- Expertise to help emerging agri-food businesses launch new and improved food and beverage products.
- One of Canada's only cannabis research licenses to support the processing industry with food and beverage development.
For more information, contact:
Andrew Kaszowski, Industry Outreach & Communication Coordinator
Tel: 519-452-4430 ext. 4586
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME