Knowledgeable business lawyers are available to clarify your concerns and provide easy to understand answers to your legal questions. During your 30 minute private consultation you can get expert legal advice for business related questions.
Appointments are available on the first Thursday of each month and are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. A limited number of spots are available each month and advance registration is required to reserve a spot.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Client Services Assistant would be happy to arrange an appointment time and reserve your spot.
To ensure effective use of your time, we ask that you fill out an Access to Professionals Request for Service Form and provide a list of questions prior to the session.
You are encouraged to provide as much detail as possible, as these documents are forwarded to the professional to review prior to the meeting.
Get your Request for Service Form here.
During this difficult time for business, we are waiving the usual $20 administration fee. Due to the limited availability of appointment times, it is of the utmost importance that you notify us well in advance if you are unable to honor your scheduled time.
* Please note these sessions are not intended for contract reviews. The lawyers will answer general questions about the types of contracts you may require for your business, but cannot review any during the session.
Thanks to the following lawyers who continue to volunteer their time:
Adnan Chahbar, Siskinds
Rod Refcio, Refcio & Associates LLP
Casey A. Hayward, Dyer Brown LLP
Nusaiba Al-Azem, McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME