Register now for the London & Area Works Job Fair on Sept 20, 2022! This major regional event is currently planned for in-person at White Oaks Mall.
Note: The in-person format of the London and Area Works Job Fair is subject to change given recommendations from the local and federal health authorities.
Jobseekers - Why Attend?
At the London and Area Works Job Fair, you will be able to meet with top local employers in person!
- Nothing replaces connecting with companies directly to make a great impression
- Speak directly with company representatives
- Learn more about employers beyond the information on their website
Extra value for registering in advance:
- receive a list of companies and jobs that are available before the event
- receive details about free preparation workshops leading up to the job fair
- 401 Group of Companies
- Bayshore Healthcare Solutions
- Canadian Armed Forces Recruiting
- Canusa Automotive Warehousing Inc.
- City of London
- Classic Fire + Life Safety
- Clinical Research Dental
- Copp's Buildall
- Correctional Services Recruitment
- County of Elgin
- Dale Brain Injury Services Inc.
- Diamond Aircraft
- Formet Industries
- HanStone Canada a Hyudai L&C Canada Company
- HCR Personnel Solutions Inc.
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Humana Community Services
- Jones Healthcare Group
- London Children's Connection Inc.
- London District Catholic School Board
- London Health Sciences Centre
- London Hospital Linen Service Inc.
- London Transit
- Maple Leaf Foods
- Masco Canada Limited
- McCormick Canada
- Motif Labs
- North Star Windows & Doors
- Pactiv Evergreen
- ParaMed Home Health Care
- Penta Equipment Inc.
- Quest Brands
- Sifton Properties Limited
- Sleegers Engineered Products Inc.
- Steelway Building Systems
- Takumi Stamping Canada Inc.
- Toyota Boshoku Canada Inc.
- ATN Access Inc.
- Collège Boréal / Employment Options
- Conestoga College - Supportive Care Program
- Leads Employment Services London Inc.
- London Training Centre
- Middlesex Workforce Development Partnership
- Nokee Kwe
- ODEN/Jobs Ability Canada
- Over 55 (London) Inc.
- Pathways Employment Help Centre
- Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership
- St. Patrick Adult & Continuing Education
- WIL Employment Connections
- YMCA of Southwestern Ontario
Learn about all of the upcoming events.
Sign up for the LEDC Newsletter by clicking here
Please be advised that photographs and video may be taken at LEDC events for use on LEDC web, print and social properties. We won’t sell your photo, but we may share it with media and/or partner organizations. By attending this and any LEDC event, you consent to being photographed and/or filmed, and to your image or likeness being used at LEDC’s discretion.