Register now for the London & Area Works Job Fair on Sept 26, 2023! This major regional event will be in-person at White Oaks Mall.
At the London and Area Works Job Fair, you will be able to meet in person with top local talent. We invite you to promote your organization and the opportunities you have available!
Who should Attend:
Employers with open positions are invited to share their opportunities with regional talent.
Employment Agencies that advise, prepare and train jobseekers to access jobs and develop in demand skills.
*Over 1100 jobseekers have attended past in person London and Area Works Job Fairs*
Jobseekers - Why Attend?
At the London and Area Works Job Fair, you will be able to meet with top local employers in person!
- Nothing replaces connecting with companies directly to make a great impression
- Speak directly with company representatives
- Learn more about employers beyond the information on their website
Extra value for registering in advance:
- receive a list of companies and jobs that are available before the event
- receive details about free preparation workshops leading up to the job fair
Employers (Hiring Companies):
- Canada Post
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Canusa Automotive Warehousing Inc./ Auto Parts Centres (APC)
- Combined Insurance
- Healthcare Materials Management Services
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Motif Labs
- Pactiv Evergreen
- Sifton Properties Limited
- SLEEGERS Engineered Products Inc.
- St. Leonard's Community Services, London and Region
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
- VON Canada
Resources for Job Seekers:
- ATN Access for Persons with Disabilities Inc
- Collège Boréal
- Community Employment Services - Fanshawe College
- Leads Employment Services
- Middlesex Workforce Development Partnership (MWDP)
- Nokee Kwe and Namerind
- Over 55 (London) Inc.
- Pathways Employment Help Centre
Learn about all of the upcoming events.
Sign up for the LEDC Newsletter by clicking here
Please be advised that photographs and video may be taken at LEDC events for use on LEDC web, print and social properties. We won’t sell your photo, but we may share it with media and/or partner organizations. By attending this and any LEDC event, you consent to being photographed and/or filmed, and to your image or likeness being used at LEDC’s discretion.