Register now for the Virtual London & Area Works Job Fair on September 21, 2021!
About this event
Is your business hiring and looking for a way to promote these opportunities? Are you searching for a career that suits your skills? The London & Area Works Job Fair is a great opportunity for employers to meet candidates and jobseekers to meet with hiring employers!
Who should Attend:
Job Seekers: anyone looking for a new career
Employers with open positions are invited to share their opportunities with regional talent.
Employment Agencies that advise, prepare and train jobseekers to access jobs and develop in demand skills.
Jobseekers - Why Attend?
- Nothing replaces connecting with companies directly to make a great impression
- Speak directly with company representatives
- Learn more about employers beyond the information on their website
Extra value for registering in advance:
- receive a list of companies and job titles available
- receive details about free preparation workshops leading up to the job fair
Companies - Why Have a Booth?
It’s easy – the event is hosted on EventMobi an end-to-end event management platform that offers the following features:
- Custom branding with booth set-up support
- Participation of multiple recruiters from home or the office
- Unlimited 1 on 1 private text-based chats with Job Seekers
- Live Networking Room to pitch your company, meet potential candidates and answer their questions (optional)
- Opportunity to build a customized profile
- Access to Job Seeker profiles and resumes 1 week pre-event
- Search capabilities that allow you to filter through hundreds of potential candidates to find the right skill sets and their corresponding resumes
- Post-event analytics to let you know which Job Seekers viewed your booth
- Access to the platform, your chats, and hundreds of Job Seeker profiles with resumes for 30 days post-event
Increased visibility - Participating employers and opportunities available will be profiled in event advertising and marketing.
- VON Family Supports
- HanStone Canada
- Jones Packaging Inc. o/a Jones Healthcare Group
- David's Vacation Club Rentals
Job Seeker Resources:
- Goodwill Industries Ontario Great Lakes Career Centre
- Fanshawe College - Community Employment Services
Save the date for 2022!
- April 26, 2022
- September 20, 2022