*Please note the September Job Fair is TBD whether it will be held in person or virtually as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
Who should Attend:
Employers with open positions are invited to share their opportunities with regional talent.
Employment Agencies that advise, prepare and train jobseekers to access jobs and develop in demand skills.
It’s easy – the event is hosted on EventMobi an end-to-end event management platform which offers the following features:
- Custom branding with booth set-up support
- Participation of multiple recruiters from home or the office
- Unlimited 1 on 1 private text-based chats with Job Seekers
- Live Networking Room to pitch your company, meet potential candidates and answer their questions (optional)
- Opportunity to build a customized profile
- Access to Job Seeker profiles and resumes 1 week pre-event
- Search capabilities that allow you to filter through hundreds of potential candidates to find the right skill sets and their corresponding resumes
- Post-event analytics to let you know which Job Seekers viewed your booth
- Access to the platform, your chats, and hundreds of Job Seeker profiles with resumes for 30 days post-event
Increased visibility - Participating employers and opportunities available will be profiled in event advertising and marketing.
Save the date for 2022!
- April 26, 2022
- September 20, 2022