The Healthcare Career Expo is FREE and open to the General Public. Meet recruiters from Home Care companies in your region. Listen to informative talks about working in the industry.
- Learn about training opportunities available to you! Did you know you can get paid to study? Or that you may qualify for government funding for additional support while studying such as childcare and living expenses?
- What is a CHW? HSW? PSW? Learn about different entry level careers.
- How can you start your Healthcare Career Ladder? Entering the healthcare field is not about getting a job but about exploring career opportunities over the next 10 or 15 years. Speak to experts who will answer your questions.
- Learn how you can get trained online to upskill your job through Ontario’s Micro-credentials.
- The Expo includes speakers from OSPWA and educational institutes such as IBT College.
Healthcare Career Expo will run from 6pm to 9pm.
For more information & to check out other Healthcare Career Expos, please click here.
Presented by IBT College
IBT College has been at the forefront of rapidly training Home Support Workers and Personal Support Workers. We have made large investments in online training tools that utilize augmented reality modeling and virtual reality simulations. Strengthening the workforce is the key to solving the home care crisis.