Manufacturing Matters is going Virtual on October 1, 2020!
About this Event
The London Economic Development Corporation in partnership with the London Region Manufacturing Council are pleased to present Manufacturing Matters.
Manufacturing Matters is a must attend, half day virtual conference for manufacturers and service providers. Delegates will learn valuable information from industry leaders, keynote speakers and peer-to-peer networking. The conference will deliver essential advice applicable to all manufacturers in the London region.
What: Manufacturing Matters Virtual Conference
When: Thursday, October 1, 2020 from 8:30am - 12:30pm
Where: Virtual - details to follow
Cost: This is a FREE event for manufacturers, but registration is required! Non-manufacturers are invited to attend for a nominal fee of only $50
Partner Opportunities are now available. Please contact:
Holly Doty, Event Manager, Connect Dot Management Inc.1.519.204.2499 or email@example.com
8:30 AM Welcome & Introductions
9:00 AM Feature Video Presentation
9:30 AM Concurrent Webinar Sessions
- NGEN Supercluster Funding
- Pandemic Response for Safety and Mental Health
- Grants and Incentives
- HR and Labour Law Updates (2 sessions)
- Virtual plant tour with focus on continuous improvement
- Recruiting Talent from Local Educational Institutes (Tentative)
- Diversity and Inclusion Supports for Manufacturing
- Tech Adoption for Manufacturing
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME