If you’re downtown at lunchtime this summer, we have a treat for you! Starting this week, London Symphonia’s chamber musicians will be playing every Wednesday from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Beginning June 22. this series will be performed at Market Lane, near the corner of Dundas Street. Located across from Fanshawe College School of Digital and Performing Arts, Market Lane leads to Covent Garden Market’s north entrance.
Market Lane Lunchtime Live is a summer partnership between London Symphonia, the London Arts Council, and the Dundas Place organization, supported through the City of London’s London Community Recovery Network.
Our artistic team has programmed a well rounded mix of quintessential chamber music for duos, quartets & quintets that covers every instrument of our orchestra.
- June 22 - London Symphonia String Duo - Mikela Witjes and Ben Bolt-Martin
- June 29 - London Symphonia String Quartet
- July 6 - London Symphonia Woodwind Quintet
- July 13 - London Symphonia Brass Quintet
- July 20 - London Symphonia Brass Quintet
- July 27 - London Symphonia Woodwind Quintet
- August 3 - London Symphonia String Quartet
- August 10 - London Symphonia Brass Quintet
- August 17 - London Symphonia Woodwind Quintet
- August 24- London Symphonia String Quartet