The Ontario Government, in partnership with the Trade Commissioner Service, is hosting a new exporter preparation session built for Ontario technology and services companies.
The New Exporters of Technologies and Services to the United States (NETSUS) Program builds on an ever-popular New Exporters to Border States (NEBS) Program, which has been helping Ontario companies for 30+ years. Company participants in NETSUS will hear from experts and get to ask questions on topics related to selling non-physical products and services including:
The webinar (seminar) will cover topics such as:
- Provincial and Federal programs and services
- CUSMA and cross-border trade of technologies and services – industry implications
- Taxation on technology and services sales - issues and implications
- Immigration considerations (work permits, visas, etc.)
- Standards and certifications
Seminar Registration Fee: $ (Free.)
Register by: November 28th
The event organizer will send you a link to the webinar prior to the event date.