The OFA annual meeting offers members an opportunity to participate in engaged discussions on key issues and priorities impacting Ontario’s agriculture industry and rural communities.
Sunday, November 20 (evening)
- Exhibitor Opening Reception
- All Candidates Reception
- Silent Auction
- PAC Meet & Greet
Monday, November 21
- Opening Speaker – Peter Devlin, President & Alison Ewart, Dean, Centre for Research & Innovation, Fanshaw College
- Scotiabank Fireside Chat – Jean-Francois Perrault, Chief Economist & Janice Holzscherer ,VP National Head
- Workshops on various topics including fraud & cybersecurity, risk management, financial fluency, farmland preservation & land-use planning and taxation
- Remarks from the Honourable Lisa Thompson, Minister, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs and John Vanthof, MPP, Agriculture Critic
- Ontario Harvest Celebration Dinner
Tuesday, November 22
- Election of Director at Large
- Keynote Speaker – Jeff Adams, Paralympian & World Champion
For media, guests and industry stakeholders interested in attending the annual meeting, please contact Kelly Alves at email@example.com or 519-821-8883 ext. 204.