Employers across all sectors of the economy are concerned about the impact the pandemic is having on their employee’s mental health. This is a one hour awareness session designed to help leaders understand how workplace behaviors and practices can either contribute to mental harm or promote positive mental health.
The session is geared toward managers and supervisors to help provide them with tools and resources to navigate these challenging times. The presentation will run approximately 40 minutes leaving an additional 20 minutes for questions.
Presented by: Kristy Cork, Health & Safety Consultant, Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME