The ’20s are here and we are ready to ROAR!! Join the experience and be entertained. The 1920s were an era with speakeasies, secret cocktail parties, and people looking to get out and have a little fun. We’re going to mix in a bit of that spirit and jazz it up!
Enjoy a 3-course meal and classic 20’s cocktails along with smooth Jazz Entertainment “Hot Club of 1920’s” featuring Larry Smith on Guitar and vocals and Paul Mitchell a jazz trumpeter extraordinaire. Get dressed to the nines for our photo booth, who knows you could win our costume contest!
- Event Date: Friday, August 27th, 2021
- 2nd Floor of the Western Fair District Grandstand (900 King St.)
- Doors open: 7pm
- Bar: 7pm-10:30pm (classic 20’s cocktail will be available)
- Dinner start time: 8pm
- Dinner menu: Passed appetizers + 3-course dinner
- Jazz musician: 8pm-10:30pm
- Photo booth: 7pm-8:30pm
- The evening ends: 11pm
- Costume Contest featuring a prize
- Booth or table options (quantities limited)
- Tables of 2, 4 or 6 people
- Must be 19 years or older to attend