Starting a business and want to make sure you're on track? Wondering how to bring your business to life? Learn start up steps & resources!
About this event
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre in Ontario, Canada, can help you start and grow your business. Attend this free, 90-minute in-person seminar for a complete overview of programs and services, and key business start-up information.
• government programs available
• financing and grants
• no charge, confidential consultations with a Business Advisor
• workshops and seminars to start and grow
• government regulations
• do I have what it takes to operate a small business
• ownership types
• legal & tax considerations
• general licensing & zoning information
• start-up steps
• the importance of creating a business plan
A representative from the City Hall's Business Hub may be available to answer questions regarding municipal licenses, zoning permits, and other by-laws necessary for operating a business in the City of London, Ontario, Canada.
You will leave with a better understanding of getting started and utilizing many of the small business resources available!
- This seminar is hosted in-person at our location (379 Dundas Street, London, ON).
- Due to Social distance requirements, class size will be limited.
- Please note: if we do not have a minimum of 6 people, this event may be cancelled.
Presented by the Small Business Centre