Starting a business and want to make sure you're on track? Wondering how to bring your business to life? Learn start up steps & resources!
About this Event
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre can help you start and grow your business. Attend this free, 90-minute webinar for a full overview of programs and services, and key business startup information.
- government programs available
- financing and grants
- no charge, confidential consultations with a Business Advisor
- access to business professionals in varying fields, e.g. legal, hr, accounting, sales, marketing, SEO, insurance, etc.
- workshops and seminars to start and grow
- government regulations
- do I have what it takes to operate a small business
- ownership types
- legal & tax considerations
- general licensing & zoning information
- start-up steps
- The importance of creating a business plan
A representative from the City Hall's Business Hub will be available to answer questions regarding municipal licenses, zoning permits, and other by-laws necessary in operating a business in the City of London.
You will leave with a better understanding of how to get started and utilize many of the small business resources available!
Presented by the Small Business Centre