Starting a business and want to make sure you're on track? Wondering how to bring your business to life? Learn start up steps & resources!
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre can help you start and grow your business. Attend this free, 90-minute seminar for a full overview of programs and services, and key business startup information.
- government programs available
- financing and grants
- no charge, confidential consultations with a Business Advisor
- access to business professionals in varying fields, e.g. legal, hr, accounting, sales, marketing, SEO, insurance, etc.
- workshops and seminars to start and grow
- government regulations
- do I have what it takes to operate a small business
- ownership types
- legal & tax considerations
- start-up steps
- The importance of creating a business plan
You will leave with a better understanding of how to get started and utilize many of the small business resources available!
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME