Are you a new business or interested in starting up? Learn tax tips from the CRA and have your pressing questions answered.
About this event
This webinar will provide sole proprietors and unincorporated partnerships with a general overview of the relationship between their business and taxation in general.
The Liaison Officer T1 tax seminar/webinar is meant for newer small businesses or potential new start-ups. It also allows them the opportunity to speak directly to a representative from the CRA to ask any questions that they might have concerning business issues.
This 2-hour webinar will discuss:
• Common tax errors, what causes them and how to avoid them
• HST and Payroll
• Financial benchmarks for relevant industries
• Information on the CRA’s online services
• General Covid measures information for businesses
• General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
This webinar has a very limited number of tickets. We ask that you register only if you are certain you can attend.
*Only for residents of London / Middlesex area in Ontario.
Presented by the Canada Revenue Agency Liaison Officer