Are you a new incorporated business or interested in starting up? Learn tax tips from the CRA and have your questions answered.
This webinar will provide small Incorporated Businesses with a general overview of the relationship between business and taxation in general. The Liaison Officer T2 tax webinar is meant to target newer small businesses or potential new start-ups. It also allows the opportunity to speak directly to a representative from the CRA to ask any questions that you might have concerning business issues.
This 2-hour webinar will discuss:
- Common tax errors, what causes them and how to avoid them
- HST and Payroll
- Financial benchmarks for relevant industries
- Information on the CRA’s online services
- General Covid measures information for businesses
- General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
The T2 Webinar also touches on matters specific to incorporated businesses such as taxable benefits.
**This webinar has a very limited number of tickets. We ask that you register only if you are certain you can attend.
Please do not register if you reside outside of London/Middlesex, Canada.
Presented by the Canada Revenue Agency Liaison Officer