Are you a new incorporated business or interested in starting up? Learn tax tips from the CRA and have your questions answered.
About this event
This webinar will provide small Incorporated Businesses with a general overview of the relationship between business and taxation in general. The Liaison Officer T2 tax webinar is meant to target newer small businesses or potential new start-ups. It also allows the opportunity to speak directly to a representative from the CRA to ask any questions that you might have concerning business issues.
This 2-hour webinar will discuss:
- Common tax errors, what causes them and how to avoid them
- HST and Payroll
- Financial benchmarks for relevant industries
- Information on the CRA’s online services
- General Covid measures information for businesses
- General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
The T2 Webinar also touches on matters specific to incorporated businesses such as taxable benefits.
Please do not register if you reside outside of London/Middlesex, Ontario, Canada.
Presented by the Canada Revenue Agency Liaison Officer