This 2-part business model master class that will explore the 4-stages of customer development and discovery, as well as agile engineering.
This session of Everest is a business model masterclass that will explore the struggles founders may be having with various elements of their business model & customer development. In some cases, these struggles may be impeding growth, and in other cases they may simply need closer alignment with the market so that founders can become more efficient in growing their business. As required, we will investigate elements of your current business model, and the various stages of customer development, including your value proposition.
- January18, 2022, 1:00-3:00pm
- January 19, 2022, 1:00-3:00pm
*Please note that this is a 2-part session, and each session is 2 hours long. Attendance is required for both sessions.
- Strong internet connection
- Web Camera with video conferencing capabilities
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs with established assumptions and hypotheses that are ready to test scenarios while working through problems within their startups.
- Startups with a prototype/ beta or minimum viable product (MVP), but also have a team, some customer validation, and some traction.
- These startups may be struggling with traction and suspect the issues may be coming from their business model or value proposition in the market.
- Only available to Regional Innovation Centre (RIC) clients. Please contact your RIC contact for more information.
- Available to TechAlliance clients. Not a client? Sign up today. To connect with TechAlliance Venture Growth & Corporate Innovation advisors in becoming a client for no-cost services to qualified startup companies and entrepreneurs!
Please note that to benefit from the peer-to-peer nature of these sessions, all attendees are expected to engage and remain for the full session.
In order to take advantage of Everest, we require participants to give a deposit of $50. This deposit is fully refundable ONLY upon completion of the post-session survey following each session within 5 days of the last session. Given the intimate nature of Everest, and because the success of each session relies on the attendance of ventures, we use the deposit to ensure that ventures will attend when they sign up.
If you are no longer able to attend the session, we require 2 business days' notice. Please email email@example.com. We regret that failure to do so may result in the loss of your deposit.