In this 2-part session, learn how to evaluate specific growth and business model development decisions in your growth strategy.
Making the decision to grow your business in new geographies, new verticals or new categories will be the focus for this Everest session. As you gain traction, you may find your company faced with more growth opportunities than your resources can absorb. Knowing which ones to make strategic priorities and which ones to say no to can often be the most difficult decisions.
Led by our Growth Strategy expert, Jeff Chochinov, a strategic prioritization tool will be introduced to help entrepreneurs evaluate specific growth and business model development decisions. Entrepreneurs will walk away with a working knowledge of this strategic tool so it can be deployed amongst their team.
- September 20, 2021, 1:00-3:00pm
- September 24, 2021, 1:00-3:00pm
*Please note that this is a 2-part session, and each session is 2 hours long. Attendance is required for both sessions.
- Strong internet connection
- Web Camera with video conferencing capabilities
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs with established assumptions and hypotheses that are ready to test scenarios while working through problems within their startups.
- Startups with a prototype/ beta or minimum viable product (MVP), but also have a team, some customer validation, and some traction.
- Only available to Regional Innovation Centre (RIC) clients. Please contact your RIC contact for more information.
- Available to TechAlliance clients. Not a client? Sign up today. To connect with TechAlliance Venture Growth & Corporate Innovation advisors in becoming a client for no-cost services to qualified startup companies and entrepreneurs!
Please note that to benefit from the peer-to-peer nature of these sessions, all attendees are expected to engage and remain for the full session.
In order to take advantage of Everest, we require participants to give a deposit of $50. This deposit is fully refundable ONLY upon completion of the post-session survey following each session within 5 days of the last session. Given the intimate nature of Everest, and because the success of each session relies on the attendance of ventures, we use the deposit to ensure that ventures will attend when they sign up.
If you are no longer able to attend the session, we require 2 business days' notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that failure to do so may result in the loss of your deposit.